Artist Mitch O’Connell snapped a photo of these signs near a Nashville Uniontown, Indiana pornography emporium called Lions Den. The signs were placed there by war-line.net, which runs lots of photos of people who may or may not be customers of the shop.
Related Posts: On this day...
- 15-year-old girl handed a 20-year-old license by DMV and starts doing porn - 2011
- Vancouver Police push disabled woman to the ground - 2010
- Glowing algae turn Australian lakes electric blue - 2010
- Pwnie Award Nominees 2009 - 2009
- Gmail Offers to Automatically Unsubscribe You from Mailing Lists - 2009
- MPAA wants to randomly break your home theater depending on which channel you're watching - 2008