Taking advantage of the third-biggest snowstorm in Pittsburgh’s history, we took it to the streets (and hills) in search of rails, powder, jibs, and fun. This is the Urban skiing from Pittsburgh’s February 2010 storm.
Related Posts: On this day...
- .XXX Goes Live in the Root Servers - 2011
- Sarah Palin: Dangerous Lady - 2010
- High-Tech Frenemies: Twitter turns on its partners. - 2010
- Copying is not theft - 2010
- 20-year-old English woman banned from drinking - 2010
- Swedish museum puts Pirate Bay server on display - 2009
- How the Herman Miller Aeron Chair Inspired Burton - 2009
- Asus Eee PC 900 Preview - 2008