Stanford University research project on converting bitmap images to vector art, aka “auto tracing” or “automatic vectorization”. Similar to Adobe Illustrator’s Live Trace and CorelDRAW’s PowerTRACE but works better in many cases. Upload image and get a converted result (EPS/SVG) in a few moments.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Clip of Dark Knight Rises filming today in NYC - 2011
- Avatar Collector's Edition on Blu-ray preorders for $25 shipped - 2010
- TSA official slipped white powder into fliers' bags, told them they'd been caught with coke and were under arrest - 2010
- $2K bounty for free/open Kinect drivers (Microsoft thinks this is illegal!) - 2010
- Botmasters include fake control interface to ensnare security researchers - 2010
- HOWTO: Build a home server in a whisky bottle - 2009
- Love of Shopping is Not a Gene: exposing junk science and ideology in Darwinian Psychology - 2009
- Today's Script kiddies have awesome tools - 2008
- Capitalize on Call Avoidance - 2008