A friendly tipster has been telling us that Verizon has settled on a firm launch date for the BlackBerry Storm 9530: November 4th. This would put the Storm launch two days after Verizon employees complete their Storm training, and right in line with famed rumor-monger Boy Genius’ ‘first week of November‘ time time line.
[phpbay]blackberry, 5, “”, “”[/phpbay]
Related Posts: On this day...
- Governments turn to hacking techniques for surveillance of citizens - 2011
- Senators Don't Expect Cyber Security Bill to Pass this Year - 2010
- Twenty-First Century Stoic - From Zen to Zeno: How I Became a Stoic - 2010
- Firefox 4 delayed until early 2011 - 2010
- Infographic: is Google a Monopoly? A Historical Perspective - 2010
- ISO Downloads and Fixes for Windows 7 Student Download - 2009
- EFF launches Hall of Shame for copyright abusers - 2009
- Fedora 10: A Detailed Discussion on 13 Prime Features - 2008
- Student points out school server security flaws and gets charged with 3 felonies - 2008
- Codeweavers Gives Away Premium Version of WINE, Today only! - 2008