Vice speaker of the Ukrainian parliament, Adam Martynyuk, on the right, throttles deputy Oleg Lyashko during a session in the chamber of the Ukrainian parliament in Kiev on Wednesday, May 18, 2011. According to reports, Lyashko had just asked Martynyuk to let him make a speech, which Martinyuk refused to do on procedural grounds. Lyashko then apparently called his interlocutor a Pharisee, at which point it was on.
Martynyuk’s impassive, heartbeat-at-60 professionalism is to be admired. Vulcan nerve pinch and ninja movie pressure point manueover? Just imagine the world of hurt Lyashko would have been in if Martynyuk had three hands.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Doomsday church: Still open for business - 2011
- Washington Drug Agents Seize Pot Legalization Petitions - 2010
- Tea Party - 2010
- Adobe has issued a DMCA removal request for rtmpdump - 2009
- Another reason NOT to use Paypal - 2009
- Have a router? The FCC claims the right to enter your home without a warrant at any time in order to inspect it - 2009
- Yamaha wearable motorcycle concept will likely remain just that - 2008