I was looking at my Amazon affiliate sales report just now, and I noticed that someone bought a product called “liquid ass” for $5.12. I wondered what it could be, so I clicked the link. Here’s what I learned…
This 30ml (1 fl oz) Liquid ASS spray bottle mists out silently, emitting a mega-powerful gawd-awful ASS smell that can last for hours. Brings an instant punch of vile ASS odor to any location! FAA regulations currently allow travelers to carry liquids on board in containers holding 100ml (3.4oz) or less … but that’s only because the folks at the Department of Homeland Security have never caught a whiff of liquid ASS! So order today, before this weapon of nasal destruction is banned from any enclosed space.
• Highly concentrated, super-horrible smelling fart spray
• Smells like ASS … only worse
• 30ml (1 fl oz) size enough for many room-evacuating emissions
• Bring the vile nauseating stench of ASS to your next party or office meeting
• Simple application instructions are printed onto the bottle
Of course, the Amazon report does not tell me who bought the bottle of Liquid Ass, which is as it should be. But I would love to have the person who bought this stuff explain why he or she bought it. Please let me know in the comments thread!
Related Posts: On this day...
- This video is jaw dropping - 2011
- Apple Bans "Android" from App Store Descriptions - 2010
- Copying Money with Adobe Photoshop - 2009
- Parking ticket leads to a virus - 2009
- Dynastree Maps Your Last Name - 2009
- Your Bank Account Is Never Really Closed At Bank Of America - 2008
- Choosing a Name for Your Computer - 2008
- Diebold voting machine key copied from pic on Diebold site - 2008