I’m 33 and, with mixed emotions, I play games that star Super Mario.
The people who sell Mario games would say it’s great to play Mario games. Mario is for everyone.
My gut tells me that playing Mario, the adventures of a fat plumber in a Mushroom Kingdom of warbling enemies and happy conflict, is juvenile.
My mind tells me I’m a more ideal Mario player than any 8-year-old kid.
Grown men play Super Mario games, so I feel that it is time for me, a grown man, to figure out why and whether this is a habit I ought to quit.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Understanding Lenses: The Book - 2013
- Richard Stallman Weighs In On The Check Engine Light - 2012
- Twilight Landing At LAX (Cockpit View) - 2011
- Photographer's bust card silkscreened on white balance cards - 2011
- Gorilla Rack shelving units are awesome - 2010
- 5 cent tilt sensor - 2009
- LA's Metro Transit Assassins (MTA) graffiti artists captured - 2009
- PETA's Seakittens website "hacked" - 2009
- Putin vs Dell - 2009
- Interview with Sean Moss-Pultz, CEO of OpenMoko - 2008