Great article on why firearm stores are seeing business double and even triple.
“It’s not a Democrat vs. Republican issue,” Hamm said. “It’s a rural vs. urban issue. And the urban people don’t do a good enough job of saying ‘Look, we need some help, people are dying here.’ And the rural people don’t do a good enough job of saying, ‘Look, I live in the country where the closest police department is 40 miles away. If someone breaks in my house, I need to be able to protect my family.'”
Related Posts: On this day...
- This is how multitasking should be handled in iOS - 2011
- Stripper in Oklahoma City Airport Security - 2010
- Amazon Pulls Plug on Wikileaks - 2010
- Paolo Bacigalupi's SHIP BREAKER: An adventure story in a post-peak-oil world - 2010
- Our Meth House - 2010
- Street Fighter 4 for PS3 or Xbox 360 for $25 shipped - 2009
- A Traffic Light Augmented by Progress Bars - 2009
- Florida State Offensive Lineman sits still while play goes on - 2009
- How Dan Kaminsky broke and fixed DNS - 2008
- Unlocking the iPhone 3G... the Vietnamese way - 2008