Here’s a great, sweary presentation from Artur Bergman about the joy of using SSDs in your laptop and data-center, and how it’s totally, absolutely worth the expense of replacing spinning drives with solid-state drives. I’ve been solid-state for more than a year, and I totally, absolutely agree.
Related Posts: On this day...
- iOS 6 Has Added Push Notifications For Government Alerts - 2012
- Yankee Stadium bans fan from tooting World Cup vuvuzela - 2010
- The Abandoned Palace on Beekman Street - 2010
- GAP for GIMP 2.6 released - 2009
- City in Montana requires job applicants to hand over all social network logins and passwords for background checks - 2009
- Teens face felony charges of computer break-ins & grade changes at California High School - 2008
- MySpace Wins Another Verdict Against Alleged Spammer - 2008