Well, and it provides an excellent forum for neckbeards to troll the aforementioned ten-year-olds, but that’s another story.
Little kids thought that Alaska was an island long before the internet. Before the internet, however, it wasn’t so easy to eavesdrop on them cheating on their homework. Yahoo! Answers in a nutshell.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE price cut to $0.01 on Amazon - 2012
- BART police officers website hacked, database released - 2011
- TSA digs through woman's purse and flips out over $8,000 worth of checks - 2010
- INEBRIATION: Inception Parody - 2010
- Rand Paul Money Bomb TODAY! - 2009
- DEFCON 16 â€“ The Tools - 2008
- Londoner videos his bullshit anti-terror stop-and-search - 2008
- EFF clobbers Boston transit's gag order on MIT students' research - 2008
- TSA puts commercial pilots on no-fly and terrorist watch lists - 2008
- TSA Inspector Damages 9 Planes At O'Hare Airport - 2008