This only works if it’s more of what these websites were intended for.
If it’s what they actually are, then…
- Facebook would be a middle-aged woman using company time to play text-based games and sending people invites to poor applications.
- Twitter would be a self-righteous douchebag with a speech impediment.
- Myspace would be 13 year old brat, doing free advertising for porn stars and their friend’s shitty bands, be covered in stickers of “sparkly” cartoon bimbos (that resemble transvestites), butterflies or some shit. It sure as fuck wouldn’t be using headphones because it’s rare to see a myspace page where annoying music doesn’t turn you away.
- Wikipedia would be getting molested by hundreds of thousands of random hands.
- Deviant Art would actually be a 19 year old guy drawing generic anime characters, furries, and slutty pictures of their favorite cartoons.
- Youtube would just be a picture of Dustin Hoffman from Rain Man. He has a special talent but everything that comes out of his mouth is just flat out retarded. But only if Rain Man was edited with Windows Movie Maker, and if Barry Levinson called himself “LevDog420 Studios”
- Google would be a guy hard at work in a trendy lab eating a free lunch and using a pile of money for a chair… in beta.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Why poor people support tax breaks for the rich? - 2011
- Is the www dead? - 2010
- I want my life back... - 2009
- SQL Injection used to steal 130,000,000 credit card numbers at Heartland - 2009
- Planet Earth: Complete BBC Series on Blu-ray for $38 - 2009
- The Big Lebowski 10th Anniversary Edition DVD for $5 - 2009
- Scientists Show DNA Evidence Can Be Fabricated - 2009
- Daft Punk to score Tron sequel - 2009
- Olympic logo cops enforce stupid rules with masking tape - 2008
- U.S. at risk of cyberattacks, experts say... - 2008