I’m not sure exactly why, but this “advisory” is mildly amusing. I found it this weekend in a NYC underground parking garage while we were waiting for our car. I hope everyone has a pen and pad in their pockets to write down their suspect descriptions… Once again sorry about the quality, I need to start carrying around a small digital camera.
bonus pic of Jenn waiting for me to get back to the car…
[phpbay]nintendo wii console, 5, “”, “”[/phpbay]
Related Posts: On this day...
- A. Samuels "Livin De Life" - 2011
- HOWTO: Create a shell script to monitor load average on a Linux server - 2010
- GQ: Woman claims to have been kidnapped by Rand Paul and forced to take bong hits - 2010
- RIM BlackPad tablet priced at $499 when it ships in November? - 2010
- What the Hotness of Your Waitress Says About the Economy - 2009
- PayPal adds fees without bothering to tell anyone - 2009
- Shuttleworth Offers Canonical Employees to Debian - 2009
- Rand Paul Announces Senate Run - 2009
- Microsoft hires a hot ad agency in an effort to improve its image - 2008