Last night I laser-etched the top of my Eee PC with the complete level maps of Super Mario Land ( on the Game Boy).
Everything from the familiar layouts of 1-1 to the climactic battle with Tatanga in the clouds at the end of 4-3 is represented in the etching.
This was made possible with the laser cutter at NYC Resistor in Brooklyn, where you can go to get your laptop etched too!
I set the laser in raster mode at 70% speed and 40% power to achieve this look.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Megaupload Founder Kim Schmitz Cars Seized by FBI - 2012
- Car key fob technology hacked - 2011
- Man paddles his canoe through a flooded McDonalds - 2011
- Hitler finds out Scott Brown won Massachusetts Senate seat - 2010
- Windows hole discovered after 17 years... Affects 3.1 through to Windows 7 - 2010
- New Orleans cops use ancient "unnatural copulation" law to turn prostitutes into sex-offenders - 2010
- The facts behind Microsoft's anti-Linux campaign - 2009
- Why Is There A Stockpile Of Half A Million Government Coffins In Georgia? - 2009
- Malware posing as Change.gov - 2009
- HOWTO: E-file your federal taxes for FREE - 2008