Flickr user musely gets a gold star today for both effort and execution, for this clever series of shots lining up currency with the D.C. buildings depicted on them. We suspect this is one of those things that seems simple, but in practice is a lot more difficult than it looks to get everything in focus and lined up perfectly. The nice thing about our city? You can tour all those landmarks and plenty more without ever having to take any of that $85 out of your own pocket.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Canada's new plastic $100 bill is all tricked out - 2011
- U.S. Marshals improperly retained scanner images - 2010
- Google CEO Sees Android Phones Replacing Credit Cards - 2010
- Linux installed in 90% of Top 500 Supercomputers - 2009
- The TSA Will Not Like Your Luggage - 2008
- Using Google to match MD5 password hashes - 2007
- The Vice Fund - 2007