6 extremely well known websites, and then Seamless… Viral ad campaign maybe? I can see it now…
“Hey boss, I have this idea for a new viral campaign! This is going to be huge! By the way, how do you feel about associating your brand and customers with blatant gluttony?”
“Sounds good to me. Just make sure you don’t use our name or reveal anything about our service while you’re insulting our customers.”
Hit the nail on the head. Definitely a viral campaign.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Police called to suspicious package. (It was an Amazon order) - 2010
- TSA May Exempt Muslims From Airport Pat-Downs - 2010
- The inevitable Taiwanese News animation about the TSA's touching of "junk" - 2010
- Achtung! TSA! - 2010
- 4Loko to Remove Caffeine, Guarana, and Taurine from Products - 2010
- American Airlines Fires Designer Who Reached Out To Disgruntled Customer - 2009
- Fedora 12 Unites Latest Features and Usability Into Compelling Free Distribution - 2009
- Conservative children's book vilifies Nancy Pelosi - 2009
- HOWTO: Convert MPEG and AVI to 3gp using FFmpeg - 2008
- Fix my computer woes? - 2008