The Finnish record industry lobby has produced a series of excruciatingly bad videos to educate the general populace about the evils of piracy. Starring “Captain Nation,” they combine moralizing, crummy CGI, bad irony, and worse music.
Related Posts: On this day...
- George Orwell on war - 2011
- Australian customs searching laptops for porn - 2010
- Sarah Palin look-alike competition at Chicago's Admiral Theatre - 2010
- Minimum font size for credit card "fine print" - 2009
- Linux group, Microsoft form unholy alliance against US lawyers - 2009
- SDTV vs HDTV - 2008
- PHP rand() on Windows vs. true random - 2008