Downloading a pirated anti-malware program is just like wearing a stabvest made of daggers.
Even if you can’t be stabbed, you’re gonna get blood all over your chest.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Mayo drops "Mon Music" video - 2012
- Xbox hack allows unsigned code - 2011
- Facebook to kill IE6 support for Chat on IE9 beta day - 2010
- Mac OSX Snow Leopard now available - 2009
- Prostitute Warning Sign - 2009
- Great Firefox Tweaks - 2009
- New bill would give president emergency control of Internet - 2009
- Assault weapon ban for Pittsburgh G-20 summit? - 2009
- /b/ holds Soulja Boy's Myspace account ransom - 2008
- We are "digitizing" the way high school students take tests. What could possibly go wrong? - 2008