Looks like Bill O’Reilly skipped the First Amendment section of Journalism 101. He thinks owners of websites (4chan is NSFW) that posted Sarah Palin’s hacked emails should be prosecuted along with the hacker who broke into her account. When a Fox news anchor attempts to explain why the websites can’t be prosecuted, he refuses to accept it, arguing back with bad analogies, which the news anchor handily demolishes. It’s fun to watch.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Tea Party website got 4chan’d - 2010
- Inside a stolen credit card site - 2010
- Direct3D 10/11 Is Now Natively Implemented On Linux - 2010
- LeBron James signs books in Cleveland - 2009
- Netflix is about to commit a privacy Valdez with its customers' viewing data - 2009
- For those disappointed with the sound quality of Metallica's Death Magnetic album - 2008