CNN had two different pie charts up at the same time during the Iowa caucuses.
Hereâ€™s the pie chart they put up for the Democrats.
Notice how CNN went out of its way to squeeze Bill Richardsonâ€™s two percent piece into the pie?
Now, look at the Republican pie chart.
Notice the giant void between McCain and Huckabee on the chart? At this point, Ron Paul had 10 percent of the vote. Why isnâ€™t he listed when Bill Richardsonâ€™s two percent makes the Democratic pie? This wouldnâ€™t be so obvious if it hadnâ€™t been preceded by months and months of CNN shunning Ron Paul.
Ugh… Thatâ€™s some poor (READ: biased) journalism.
Related Posts: On this day...
- B.o.B - Play The Guitar featuring Andre 3000 - 2012
- Guy sitting on top of Burj Khalifa - 2011
- NYC offers a guidebook for heroin users - 2010
- Gerber Crucial Tool for $28 shipped - 2010
- James Cameron's Pocohontas... errrr... Avatar - 2010
- "Come Back With a Warrant" doormat - 2010
- Ron Paul on Invading the Gaza Gulag - 2009
- Time for another Fear Drill! - 2008
- Top 10 Secure Coding Practices - 2008