Congressman Rogers’ makes his opening statement on Health Care reform legislation that is under debate in Congress.
Related Posts: On this day...
- HOWTO: Be A Dick To Your Wife At 80 MPH - 2012
- RSA SecurID Customers Fear Fallout From Targeted Attack On Security Firm - 2011
- Michael Lewis' THE BIG SHORT, visiting the econopocalypse through the lens of LIAR'S POKER - 2010
- Broadcast Yourself - 2010
- The spectacular Davalos sisters - 2010
- Ron Paul is a finalist for the Time 100 - 2009
- Microsoft's webbrowser Internet Explorer 8 is out - 2009
- Pwn2Own trifecta: Hacker exploits IE8, Firefox, & Safari - 2009
- Pwn2Own 2009: Safari on a MacBook falls in seconds - 2009
- Adios Tux. Linus Torvalds gave Linux a new official Logo - 2009