A new conservative children’s book titled Help! Mom! The Radicals Are Ruining My Country! prominently features Nancy Pelosi as an evil villain. Author Katharine DeBrecht, whom you may have seen on Fox News, explains:
When Nancy Pelosi was elected Speaker of the House all we heard was how wonderful it was that a mother and grandmother rose through the ranks to such a position. In reality, that mother and grandmother has played an enormous role in ensuring that our children and grandchildren are shackled with debt for decades to come.
Related Posts: On this day...
- The Seven Deadly Online Sins - 2011
- Police called to suspicious package. (It was an Amazon order) - 2010
- TSA May Exempt Muslims From Airport Pat-Downs - 2010
- The inevitable Taiwanese News animation about the TSA's touching of "junk" - 2010
- Achtung! TSA! - 2010
- 4Loko to Remove Caffeine, Guarana, and Taurine from Products - 2010
- American Airlines Fires Designer Who Reached Out To Disgruntled Customer - 2009
- Fedora 12 Unites Latest Features and Usability Into Compelling Free Distribution - 2009
- HOWTO: Convert MPEG and AVI to 3gp using FFmpeg - 2008
- Fix my computer woes? - 2008