“It’s an open market. You cannot stop the flow of surveillance equipment.” — Jerry Lucas, head of the Intelligence Support Systems conference showcasing technology that corrupt regimes around the world use to spy on, and censor, their citizens.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Senators Don't Expect Cyber Security Bill to Pass this Year - 2010
- Twenty-First Century Stoic - From Zen to Zeno: How I Became a Stoic - 2010
- Firefox 4 delayed until early 2011 - 2010
- Infographic: is Google a Monopoly? A Historical Perspective - 2010
- ISO Downloads and Fixes for Windows 7 Student Download - 2009
- EFF launches Hall of Shame for copyright abusers - 2009
- Fedora 10: A Detailed Discussion on 13 Prime Features - 2008
- Student points out school server security flaws and gets charged with 3 felonies - 2008
- Verizon BlackBerry Storm gets firm release date: Noveber 4th - 2008
- Codeweavers Gives Away Premium Version of WINE, Today only! - 2008