Taxpayers might want to pay close attention to this Sunday’s Super Bowl broadcast or they’ll miss Uncle Sam’s 30-second, $2.5-million reminder to stand up and be counted.
That’s what the Census Bureau paid CBS to get their message notched somewhere between a National Lampoon reprisal, a weird dude with big glasses, a beer-can house and men without pants.
And, that’s just a fraction of what the bureau plans to spend this year to get Americans to answer a simple, 10-question survey.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Nerdy girl's love anthem - 2011
- Withings WiFi Body Scale - 2010
- Google to enlist NSA to help it ward off cyberattacks - 2010
- Rob Cockerham writes article critical of Cash4Gold then gets offered cash to kill story - 2009
- I'm Not Your Boyfriend - 2009
- Compiz Fusion To Be Dropped - 2009
- Where Are Your Friends and Family? Check Google Maps - 2009
- Microsoft is giving cops free COFEE - 2009
- What Websites are Hosted at this IP? - 2008