Mike Connell set-up the alternate email and communications system for the White House. He was responsible for creating the system that hosted the infamous GWB43.com accounts that Karl Rove and others used. When asked by Congress to provide these emails, the White House said that they were destroyed. But in reality, what Connell is alleged to have done is move these files to other servers after having allegedly scrubbed the files from all “known” Karl Rove accounts.
In addition, I have reason to believe that the alternate accounts were used to communicate with US Attorneys involved in political prosecutions, like that of Don Siegelman. This is what I have been working on to prove for over a year. In fact, it was through following the Siegelman-Rove trail that I found evidence leading to Connell. That is how I became aware of him. Mike was getting ready to talk. He was frightened.
Unfortunately, he won’t get to talk… He died in a plane crash yesterday.
Another curious press release: Bush Insider Who Planned To Tell All Killed In Plane Crash: Non-Profit Demands Full Federal Investigation
Related Posts: On this day...
- 60beat GamePad controller plugs into iOS sound jack - 2011
- WTF? OMG, LOL! CIA gives WikiLeaks taskforce a nickname - 2010
- BlackBerry data service issues being reported by users - 2009
- Prisoner excapes prison, creates Facebook account - 2009
- How to Teach Physics to Your Dog: explaining quantum physics through discussions with a German shepherd - 2009
- Stay classy Philadelphia - 2009
- Google Streetview gets mooned - 2009
- Google Hands Out "Dogfood" as Christmas Bonus - 2008
- To go through the doors of an airport is to enter a strange world where the laws of economics do not apply... - 2007