But eventually the wealth creators will grow weary of it all. They’ll wonder why their business model must include a growing cut to Washington’s political elites who extend their power by distributing to an ever-expanding entitlement class.
By then it might be too late.
America is becoming the college-educated son who lives in his parent’s basement – fat, lazy and dependent.
Entitlement replaces enthusiasm. Inertia trumps innovation.
Revolt? Why bother?
Too much trouble.
Head back down to the basement and chat online.
Related Posts: On this day...
- HOWTO: Cheat Against Your Friends On Draw Something - 2012
- Live stream from Ultra Music Festival 2012 - 2012
- Michigan Supreme Court rules police have no right to privacy while on duty - 2011
- bubbles - 2010
- Priceless: How our unknowing irrationality confounds the price of everything - 2010
- For sale in Utah: "die-hard survivalist bunker" - 2010
- The TSA will be tracking you via your phone in the airport (for your own good) - 2010
- Ron Paul: We Need Free-Market Healthcare, NOT ObamaCare - 2010
- Twenty Ways ObamaCare Will Take Away Our Freedoms - 2010
- HOWTO: USB sniffing in linux - 2009