The health-care overhaul will change the way millions of Americans get health insurance and require nearly everyone to have health insurance or face penalties. A number of factors – including income, age, location and family size – will determine how it specifically impacts your life. This tool looks at what it could mean for your health coverage and taxes based on your income, family size and current insurance status.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Pakistani Actress Veena Malik schools a mullah about Islam - 2011
- The Story of Bottled Water - 2010
- Boob jobs banned from the next Pirates of the Caribbean - 2010
- For the traffic camera-thwarting geek: The SQL injection license plate - 2010
- Mint.com CEO Aaron Patzer says it doesn't sell individual data - 2010
- The ObamaCare health bill has PASSED - 2010
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Prevention Cheat Sheet - 2009
- Ever wanted to download the internet? - 2008