I guess the processors that do your benefits calculations have to go home to spend time with their families and sleep some time.
Ohh, and if you are retiring after 2018, the answer is 0. That should be easy enough to program.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Teens React to Rick Perry's anti-gay commercial - 2011
- What I was thinking during TRON: Legacy - 2010
- Chart compares price of inkjet ink to other liquids - 2009
- Odds of being a terrorism victim on a flight - 2009
- Long waits for some Netflix Blu-ray customers - 2008
- 25C3: Hackers completely break SSL using 200 PS3s - 2008
- Windows Vista screwed RAM manufacturers... but you can profit - 2008
- HOWTO: Protect chmod 777 folders - 2007