It’s pretty obvious there is an ongoing smear campaign. Starting with the Swedish thing that is sounding more and more like a honeytrap.
There’s also this article from the NY Times. It’s worth to note the language and tone that is being used. It also contains several unverifiable claims and sources painting Assange to be an unstable hysteric.
Then we have the rejection for Swedish citizenship and the moneybookers account freeze as well as an apparent refusal of safe refuge back in Australia. The dark forces are hard at work.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Microsoft Surface reviews are out - 2012
- The Homeland Directive: Taut technothriller for the paranoid era - 2011
- Here is what happens when a camera's shutter speed is synchronized with a helicopter's rotor - 2009
- Brutal Mario: violent, reference-heavy Mario mod - 2009
- Hacking Car Security Systems and Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) - 2008
- New US RFID passports manufactured offshore at a huge profit and transported by unsecured couriers - 2008
- Hackers working on cracking the Googlephone's firmware - 2008
- Walmart covers an area larger than Manhattan - 2008
- Corporations Versus Democracy - 2007
- Technical Advances Make Your Passwords Practically Worthless - 2007