Tired of getting phone calls from the same 800-type phone number, but have no idea who’s calling? 800Notes.com, a free user-submitted reverse phone directory, lets you see who might be ringing, whether it’s a sales firm, debt collection agency, or other cloaked caller. Whether or not you find a match depends on if anybody else has reported the identity of the caller, but many of the matches have useful information, like a caller’s experience in trying to get the other end to stop calling. For those who’ve recently changed numbers or seem to attract false debt collection calls, it’s definitely worth a bookmark for when Google searching fails.
Related Posts: On this day...
- The "Shooter McGavin" of bowling - 2012
- Galaxy S III full specs: 1.5GHz quad-core, 1080p display, ceramic case - 2012
- Kindle 3.1 Jailbreak - 2011
- Video of Epic Beard Man being... well... EPIC! - 2010
- Pointless Friday Fun - 2009
- Sudo Make Me a Sandwich: The robot edition - 2009
- Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)? - 2009
- 4085 square mile natural mirror - 2009
- Democratic Leaders Oppose Return Of "Assault Weapons" Ban - 2009
- Fort Knox Receives $85 From Cash4Gold - 2009