While not as grandiose as having your own secret bookshelf door, constructing a hidden USB data stash won’t take a whole weekend and involve a table saw. At the DIY website Instructables there is a step by step tutorial on hiding your data behind a phone jack plate. By wiring a USB cord to the phone plate and making a USB cord with a phone jack terminal at one end, you’ll be able to access your secret data stash.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Steve Jobs is dead - 2011
- Glenn Beck swipes his kooky conspiracy theories from conspiracist Alex Jones - 2010
- USA caves on secret Internet treaty - 2010
- Operating systems venn diagram - 2009
- Apple withdrew its membership from the United States Chamber of Commerce. - 2009
- Wanted by the FBI: Aaron Swartz - 2009
- End of summer jet skiing - 2007