Skip to 4 minutes to see how it works. I wonder why the evil terrorist with a knife doesn’t just cut the wristband off before hijacking the plane? What a terrible idea and complete invasion of any law abiding person’s privacy.
It’ll be a crazy world when passengers are treated like dogs with shock collars. I can already see the massive abuse if they made this mandatory. “Seats up or you get tased!”
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” –Benjamin Franklin
Related Posts: On this day...
- Funny Linux error message - 2011
- Wired examines the neuroscience of Alcoholics Anonymous - 2010
- The "Barefoot Bandit" strikes again - 2010
- Bug Now Being Exploited In Microsoft Zero-Day Attacks Was Reported A Year Ago - 2009
- Google announces Chrome Operating System. An open-source Windows competitor - 2009