On a routine “broll shoot” for a news story, I was just filming wide shots of the Federal Reserve building in Washington DC. I was on the public sidewalk, no tripod, with a medium sized camera. I had filmed the White House, Treasury, Capitol Building, and National Academy of Sciences with no problem. 45 seconds into filming the shoot, Federal Reserve Police approached claiming I was breaking the More… law. “But this is THE FEDERAL RESERVE, SIR.”
“I’m the Federal Reserve Police” …and we have been trying to pull over Ron Paul now for three decades.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Sexy Jenni in a 1250whp Underground Racing Lamborghini - 2012
- Why I hate voice mail - 2011
- Female teachers transmit math anxiety to female students - 2010
- Sunday's "Simpsons" episode goes HD and has updated title sequence - 2009
- Charles Darwin Tagged You in a Note on Facebook - 2009
- Saw this on the freeway today *PIC* - 2008
- Casual Games and Piracy: The Truth - 2008