When I’m programming and i need to view variable values in a program, I usually use a debugger – looks like I’ve missed out on the new-age-fangled approach where you code it so the values you are interested in get emailed to your gmail account. ugh…
What happened with G-Archiver?
It has come to our attention that a flaw in the coding of G-Archiver may have revealed customer’s Gmail account usernames and passwords.
It is urgent that you remove the current version of G-Archiver from your computer, and change your Gmail account password right away.
What happened was that a member of our development team had inserted coding used for testing G-Archiver in the debug version and forgot to delete it in the final release version.
We sincerely apologize and assure you that this coding mishap was in no way intentional.
We’ll be releasing a new version that corrects the flaw in version 1.0. The new version will be available very soon.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Bing Translate is awesome - 2013
- Google is globally switching its search to HTTPS by default - 2012
- Grown Adult Actually Expects To Be Happy - 2011
- New Mortal Kombat! - 2011
- Milton Friedman schools a brash college student... with a smile - 2010
- French village went insane after CIA spiked its bread with LSD - 2010
- Test your broadband speed... help the FCC keep ISPs honest - 2010
- HOWTO: Get a free Encom ID badge - 2010
- iPhone OS 3.0 is coming (Official preview on March 17th) - 2009
- Pure Digital Flip Video Ultra Camcorder for $70 shipped - 2009