I realize this is a silly example, but when people wonder, “why should I care about privacy?” It makes a little sense with such a “sensational” example. Checkout the ACLU website for more “official” info on protecting your privacy.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Wall Street Journal launches insecure Wikileaks clone, promises to sell you out - 2011
- BP: Bastard Profiteers and Brand Persuasion - 2010
- Of all the unexplained phenomena that have taken place, the "bloop" has got to be the creepiest - 2010
- EFF: Helping You Take Back Your Privacy - 2010
- Five high school students sent home for wearing American flag shirts in Morgan Hill, CA - 2010
- USB-Powered Refrigerator Drink Cooler / Heater - 2010
- Congress Refuses to Outlaw Insider Trading For Lawmakers - 2010
- Women are finally allowed to wear pants... in France - 2010
- Disturbing video of SWAT raid on Missouri family - 2010
- College Student Shoots and Kills Home Invader - 2009