Are the TSA people really supposed to be acting as interstate customs agents? I thought they were just supposed to be security personnel. It seems like questioning on things like cash and drugs is taking time away from screening for the stuff you are supposed to be screening for. This is probably why the government isn’t capable of handling airport security. They can’t keep their eye on the ball.
That being said… I give you “Playbook,” the TSA plan to illegally apply commercial air regulations to general aviation. And they did it.
Related Posts: On this day...
- "Dumb And Dumber 2" confirmed by Peter Farrelly - 2012
- Teen suspended for outing porn star school secretary - 2011
- Florida Credit Union Says 12K More Debit Card Accounts Exposed - 2010
- FBI called in over Wolverine leak - 2009
- Apple iPod nano 8GB MP3 Player for $134 shipped - 2009
- Linux Foundation says it is time to ditch Microsoft's FAT filesystem - 2009
- New piracy law cuts internet traffic in Sweden - 2009
- Inside Google's Server Infrastructure - 2009
- Ultimate htaccess Blacklist 2 (Compressed Version) - 2008