YouTube user TheFarmacyMan discovered that his workplace frosted glass privacy screen could be rendered transparent by applying a piece of Scotch tape to it. A useful detail for anyone planning a caper novel or a robbery. A user called rawnoodles10 posits “..the glue on the tape fills in the small imperfections on the surface of the glass. Since the glass, the glue, and the tape are clear, filling in the imperfections (the frosting) makes? the glass clear.”
Related Posts: On this day...
- State Dept adding intrusive, semi-impossible questionnaire for US passport applications - 2011
- What if I had bought Apple stock instead? - 2010
- fail2ban and SSH public key authentication - 2010
- HOWTO: Move /home to its own partition after a linux install - 2009
- Iptables country blocklist API - 2009
- Which Government Agency Should Be Your Computer's Firewall? - 2008