The Subway Yearbook project is the latest bit of fun from the joy-sharing pranksters at Improv Everywhere…
We installed a photography studio on a random subway car. We claimed that the MTA had hired us to take photos of every single person who rides the subway and that we’d be producing a yearbook at the end of the year. Most people were happy to pose for us, and the resulting photos show just how diverse New York subway riders can be.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Valedictorian Speaks Out Against School - 2011
- No One Likes M. Night Shyamalan - 2010
- Evercookie: A tracking browser cookie you can't delete - 2010
- AES explained by stick figures - 2009
- "Notorious" Movie Trailer - 2008
- Kentucky Seizes 141 Gambling Domains - 2008
- Russian schools turn to free software - 2008