Candid shots of people just living their lives and doing real things completely unaware that they were on camera. The Super-Secret Spy Lens, which is basically a periscope that attaches your SLR’s zoom lens, allows your point that zoom lens as a “fake out” object. It uses a secret cut-out on the side and a precision mirror assembly inside to let you point the real subjects. It swivels 360 degrees, you can shoot left, right, up, or down, all while appearing to shoot straight ahead.
Related Posts: On this day...
- You have 30 days to pay me $5,000,000 - 2011
- The Broken Window Fallacy - 2010
- The push-button tool being used to shut down Visa, MasterCard, and other sites - 2010
- The psychology of being scammed - 2009
- HOWTO: Carry a gun onto an airplane - 2008
- A message from US auto manufacturers - 2008
- Popular Home DSL Routers At Risk Of CSRF Attack - 2008
- Make Random and Pronouncable Passwords with PWGen - 2007