The Electronic Frontier Foundation has pored over the terms of service for several popular ebook services and devices and come up with “An E-Book Buyer’s Guide to Privacy,” a handy chart that tells you what information about your reading habits you “agree” to send to these companies by simply standing in the vicinity of the device, clicking a link, or, in some cases, breathing.
Related Posts: On this day...
- KRIV FOX 26 Houston Live report on Air Jordan Shoes - 2011
- A Long Weekend Project: Linux Filesystem Tune-up - 2010
- Badass Mini-Vise - 2010
- Google Drops More Than $1.8 Billion On Newest NYC Office - 2010
- Microsoft loses appeal of XML patent - 2009
- Botnet runners start their own ISPs - 2009
- Fennec hits Alpha 2 with speed improvements - 2008
- Researchers Point Out XSS Flaws On American Express Website - 2008
- Top 25 Linux 3D Games - 2007