Queue the gasp! Google is out to get you!
First of all, anyone who has been on the Internet for five minutes knows that any online service is gathering as much data as possible on all of us. Itâ€™s not news.
What is news, apparently, is that itâ€™s all part of some worldwide conspiracy to take over the world.
So letâ€™s say Google succeeds in their devious plans to take over. Planet earth becomes Google Earth. What can we expect to see?
Iâ€™ve been to the Google campus. Iâ€™ve seen it with my own eyes. There are free bicycles everywhere, and a great public transportation system. Everyone is happy and having fun. Iâ€™ve been to parties at Google and it was free food, drinks, and entertainment as far as the eye could see.
I, for one, welcome our new Google overlords.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Understanding Lenses: The Book - 2013
- Richard Stallman Weighs In On The Check Engine Light - 2012
- Twilight Landing At LAX (Cockpit View) - 2011
- Photographer's bust card silkscreened on white balance cards - 2011
- Why a man plays Super Mario Brothers - 2010
- Gorilla Rack shelving units are awesome - 2010
- 5 cent tilt sensor - 2009
- LA's Metro Transit Assassins (MTA) graffiti artists captured - 2009
- PETA's Seakittens website "hacked" - 2009
- Putin vs Dell - 2009