GQ quotes an anonymous woman who claims to have been kidnapped and forced to take bong hits during her college years by Tea Party spokesperson Rand Paul.
He and Randy came to my house, they knocked on my door, and then they blindfolded me, tied me up, and put me in their car. They took me to their apartment and tried to force me to take bong hits. They’d been smoking pot.” After the woman refused to smoke with them, Paul and his friend put her back in their car and drove to the countryside outside of Waco, where they stopped near a creek. “They told me their god was ‘Aqua Buddha’ and that I needed to bow down and worship him,” the woman recalls. “They blindfolded me and made me bow down to ‘Aqua Buddha’ in the creek. I had to say, ‘I worship you Aqua Buddha, I worship you.’ At Baylor, there were people actively going around trying to save you and we had to go to chapel, so worshiping idols was a big no-no.
Related Posts: On this day...
- A. Samuels "Livin De Life" - 2011
- HOWTO: Create a shell script to monitor load average on a Linux server - 2010
- RIM BlackPad tablet priced at $499 when it ships in November? - 2010
- What the Hotness of Your Waitress Says About the Economy - 2009
- PayPal adds fees without bothering to tell anyone - 2009
- Shuttleworth Offers Canonical Employees to Debian - 2009
- Rand Paul Announces Senate Run - 2009
- If you suspect TERRORISM, carry a notepad with you - 2008
- Microsoft hires a hot ad agency in an effort to improve its image - 2008