Nnow there are 5. From over at WIRED’s Threat Level blog:
President Barack Obama is tapping another RIAA attorney into the Justice Department. Monday’s naming of Ian Gershengorn, to become the department’s deputy assistant attorney of the Civil Division, comes more than a week after nearly two dozen public interest groups, trade pacts and library coalitions urged the new president to quit filling his administration with lawyers plucked from the Recording Industry Association of America. The move brings to five the number of RIAA lawyers Obama has appointed to the Justice Department.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Automatically generate regular expressions with Txt2re - 2011
- Technology - 2011
- Hackerism, ethics, and the best dad ever. - 2010
- UV or Not UV? Tan Tax has some burning - 2010
- Arizona Clears Strict Immigration Bill - 2010
- Cybersecurity Act of 2009 - 2009
- New York Hospital Worker Arrested for Stealing 50,000 Patient Records - 2008