Found amid a list of top compensation for industry lobbying association CEOs in 2009 (the last year for which we have stats): Cary Sherman, President of the RIAA, and his whopping pay-packet: $3,185,026. That’d sure buy a lot of ramen noodles for starving musicians.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Zombie Wonderland for iPhone - 2010
- Infrastructures - 2010
- Facebook caught sharing secret data with advertisers - 2010
- Self-portrait made with cables by Kasey McMahon - 2010
- Social websites keeping "deleted" photos - 2009
- Congress proposes anti-DRM law for cars - 2009
- Microsoft Explains "Richard Gaywood" Ban - 2008
- Zappos.com is an awesome company. They actually pay new employees to quit. - 2008