The true definition of a dollar should be an IOU for gold of silver in the amount listed on the bill. If money is not backed up by any type of commodity then your going to have a problem. This limits the amount of money the government, or a private bank can print. You cant have more dollars then there is gold. Ron Paul explains this to village idiot Ben Bernake. Ben Bernake responds to Ron Paul was that people don’t want gold and silver, they want gas, food, clothes etc. But Bernake is missing the point entirely, gold and silver is used to keep the dollar stable and to give money its real definition as an IOU, not some paper thing money with no worth.
Related Posts: On this day...
- This is a very clever and very strange advertisement - 2010
- BBC to project real-time election results on Big Ben's tower - 2010
- anadian Prime Minister promises to enact a Canadian DMCA in six weeks - 2010
- Windows 7 RC1 available now from Microsoft - 2009
- HOWTO: Display the Date a Web Page Was Published in Google Search Results - 2009
- Researchers Take Over Dangerous Botnet - 2009
- It Really Does Happen... - 2008