Just wanted to let everyone know that I’ve pre-ordered 22 copies of End the Fed already. Am using 17 for each of the local socialist book lending establishments (libraries) in my county, 4 for the colleges, and 1 for myself.
We fundraised to donate copies among liberty lovers in Brevard County, Florida, to the tune of 13 donations totaling $335!
Good thing Austrian economics is a little over the head of librarians and their administrators, as certainly they wouldn’t allow End the Fed otherwise. (We also did this with The Revolution: A Manifesto and put ~ 35 copies on the shelves).
Related Posts: On this day...
- New Ron Paul Ad: Trust - 2011
- Google+ App for BlackBerry - 2011
- AMD switching to easy peel-off laptop stickers - 2010
- Cool zombie poster - 2010
- Does bing have a affiliate program ? - 2009
- Feuding French Towns Leave One-Way Streets Facing Each Other - 2009
- Google restores Chrome's shine - 2008
- Linux and Flash - cut the crap already!! - 2008
- Why Should I? - 2008