Ron’s Audit the Fed bill, H.R. 1207, now has 207 cosponsors! Undoubtedly, Pelosi will keep trying to stop it. So will the Senate creepsters. Obama would veto it. But still, what a victory so far, and in the making. The central bank has been free of scrutiny since 1913, free to work its counterfeiting evil in private. The Ron Paul movement has changed all that, and there are many victories ahead. Ron, shine that flashlight on the bugs in the national kitchen. No matter how they respond, they are trapped.
Related Posts: On this day...
- NYC cyclist vs. bike lanes (kamikaze) - 2011
- Novell Wins! - 2010
- Adobe discontinues (beta) 64-bit Flash support for Linux - 2010
- It's true - 2010
- Fear is eroding American rights - 2009
- WD drops 4TB whopper - 2009
- A woman who MISSED her flight on AIR FRANCE 447 was KILLED in a car crash - 2009
- Purity - 2008
- 97-year-old woman denied right to vote in 2008 elections because she has no ID, BUT she was born before birth certificates were issued - 2008