Texas Congressman Ron Paul thinks that the media and the public are being too hard on President Obama for his response to the Gulf Oil Spill…
Rep. Ron Paul, the libertarian Republican lawmaker from Texas, said that people were expecting too much from the president in his ability to react to the ongoing spill into the Gulf.
“I’m a pretty big critic of the president,” Paul said during an appearance on “Imus in the Morning” on the Fox Business Network, “but I just don’t see the justification for coming down hard on the president.”
“I think it represents the idea that the American people think the president is everything to everybody that he should fix an oil leak,” Paul added.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Flip-flops with a secret compartment - 2011
- HOWTO: Play Pandora streaming radio in Linux - UPDATE - 2010
- Commercially available ATM skimmers - 2010
- Mad 3D maze-city of Kowloon - 2010
- Detroit and Pittsburgh both attempting to lose Stanley Cup - 2009
- Inflatable portable "clean room" - 2009
- Prevent XSS and SQL Injection - 2008
- Excellent Fedora 9 Installation Guide - 2008
- 3G iPhone to have GPS and Pics with geo-tagging - 2008