After the Senate rejected the tougher version of an ‘Audit the Fed’ bill, Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX), who’s been pushing for an audit of the nation’s central bank and money printer since the 70s, lashed out on Facebook.
“I am outraged. The Senate just voted down the Vitter Amendment and against a real audit of the Federal Reserve.” wrote Paul. “My entire team and I are going to work very hard to make sure the American people know who voted right, and who voted with the banking special interests.”
Related Posts: On this day...
- Minnesota "ball slasher" busted again - 2011
- Man doesn't know what happened at the Hustler Club, but it wasn't worth $21K - 2010
- Meganet's Dominator I snoops on four GSM convos at once... and fits in your overnight bag - 2010
- Snarlin' Arlen: The Switch - 2010
- Prince William: I am Banksy - 2009
- Lamborghini Reventon #01 of 20 arrives at Las Vegas dealership - 2008
- Hackers Attack Epilepsy Site - 2008