The Backtrack 3 beta is out and here is a video of it’s many features. In case you’ve been living under a rock, every package, kernel configuration, and script is optimized to be used by security penetration testers. Patches and automation have been added, applied or developed to provide a neat and ready-to-go environment.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Megaupload Founder Kim Schmitz Cars Seized by FBI - 2012
- Car key fob technology hacked - 2011
- Man paddles his canoe through a flooded McDonalds - 2011
- Hitler finds out Scott Brown won Massachusetts Senate seat - 2010
- Windows hole discovered after 17 years... Affects 3.1 through to Windows 7 - 2010
- New Orleans cops use ancient "unnatural copulation" law to turn prostitutes into sex-offenders - 2010
- The facts behind Microsoft's anti-Linux campaign - 2009
- Why Is There A Stockpile Of Half A Million Government Coffins In Georgia? - 2009
- Malware posing as Change.gov - 2009
- Mario etched eeepc - 2009