Jacob Appelbaum, one of the security researchers who worked on the paper cold boot attack on encryption keys (featured in a previous BBtv episode, above) tells us the code has just been released today at the [last] HOPE hacker con in NYC. It’s up, it’s signed, and here it is.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Mont-Saint-Michel from space - 2012
- Birds-eye view of 6000 airports around the world - 2011
- Gawker and 4Chan Are at War - 2010
- Amazon: We sell more books in Kindle format than hardcover. - 2010
- Ship denied docking in Guam after thousands of spiders stream forth from cargo - 2010
- Lunar rocks are a controlled substance - 2009
- HOWTO: Install Apple iPhone Themes like Stereo's Leopard Theme using SummerBoard - 2008